City and County PACE Program Administrator
The Lone Star PACE Financing City and County PACE Financing Program Administrator will enable energy efficiency, water conservation, and renewable energy upgrades to your local community. PACE financing projects not only reduce utility expenses while increasing the tax base and local employment, they also support Texas energy and water conservation goals.
PACE financing assessment performs in action similar to other general assessments such as sidewalks or sewers. Property owners enter into a voluntary assessment and lien on the property for the duration of the PACE financing term. Only the individual property owners who utilize PACE financing for improvements are subject to the assessment.
Lone Star PACE Financing Benefits for City and County:
- No cost to local municipality implementing or sustaining a PACE financing program
- Multiple pre-qualified PACE financing lenders for property owners to choose from
- Increased property values for buildings with completed PACE projects
- Encourage renewable energy and water conservation retrofits
- Generate new projects employing local contractors
- Mitigate cost of sourcing water and energy resources as community grows
- Completely voluntary agreement entered by local government and business